Sunday, March 16, 2014

Ed Tech Article: 5 Ways to Get Better at Twitter

I have only recently begun to use Twitter, and at this point, I am using it exclusively for education-related purposes.  As a new user of the platform, I found THIS article to be helpful as I am learning some of the social rules and etiquette of the Twitter community.  I thought the advice to include at least a photo and a brief introduction in my profile was helpful and made a lot of sense.  I am not typically quick to put personal information out on social media, but the ideas included in this article were helpful as I try to determine what information to include about myself.  I also appreciated the article making it ok to unfollow people whose feed does not align with my purposes in engaging on Twitter.  I plan to continue to use Twitter as an educational, professional, and academic resource and tool and it was good to have the need to curate who I follow validated.


No comments:

Post a Comment